Control and protection for 2 single/three-phase booster or drainage pumps up to 25A, 230/400 VAC selectable, with automatic switching between them by means of external 4/20 mA level sensor, buoys or conductive probes, overload, low and high level adjustment, pump anti-seizing system, pump temperature protection by Klixon inputs, high level alarm siren, with automatic switching of pumps in case of failure or deactivation of one of them, general alarm output by voltage free contact.
The most competitive and reliable control panel for dual pumping units. Intelligent control for switching between pumps with modular components and various control options.
- Buoy failure proof: Detects blocked or defective buoys while maintaining proper operation.
- Max. operating time: Prevents pumps from idling in case of buoy blockage.
- Full protection: Pump overload, fault/phase sequence detection. Isolated voltage in control and sensor.
- Simple and intuitive configuration: The display and the rotary pushbutton make setting simple and safe.
- GSMconnectivity available.
- Ready to install:Complies with electrical and machine safety regulations.
- Control options: Level buoys or 4/20 mA continuous level sensor.
- Suitable for any application:drainage, sewage, pumping stations, transfer pumps, etc.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of motor overload (idle protection).
- Operating mode by buoys or level sensor, optional (multicontrol).
- Protection against buoy failure by setting a safety time for automatic pump shutdown (limited running time).
- Built-in 90 dB audible buzzer overflow alarm (alarm level buoy required).
- Rechargeable 9V batteryas power reserve (optional).
- Forced start of the pump in manual mode.
- Storage of pump operation data(total working hours and total number of starts).
Includes TPM-DRAIN-2 control module, fail-safe for level buoys.