Control and protection of 1 single-phase pump or drainage pump up to 12A 230 VAC or three-phase pump up to 16A 400 VAC (depending on model), with overload and underload adjustment, control by buoys or level probes, high level alarm siren, level output and general alarm by independent contacts, display on the equipment module.
- Very simple andintuitive operation.
- Available in single-phase 230Vac or three-phase 400Vac versions.
- Valid for any type of drainage/pumping pump, with or without built-in buoy (automatic or conventional).
- Built-in thermal protectionsagainst overload, underload, phase loss and locked rotor (preventive system).
- Automatic or manual adjustment of motor overload and underload (idle protection).
- Operating mode by buoy(s) or probe(s), optional (multicontrol).
- Protection against buoy failure by setting a safety time for automatic pump shutdown (limited running time).
- Built-in 90 dB audible buzzer overflow alarm (alarm level buoy required).
- Rechargeable 9V batteryas power reserve (optional).
- Separate external outputs for pump operation, alarm level (excess) and main alarm.
- Forced start of the pump in manual mode.
- Storage of pump operation data(total working hours and total number of starts).
Includes TPM6-Drain control module.