Continuity or electrical resistance tester (Ohm, Ω). Its measurement range reaches mega ohms (MΩ), which is an advantage over the use of the multimeter in many applications. It has a rear clip for easy transport and handling.
It emits an acoustic and luminous signal (led) proportional to the magnitude of the measurement
- If the value of the resistance is small, the equipment will emit a sharp sound and a continuous and fast flickering, and it will remain on.
- If the resistance value is too high it will emit a low sound and a slow blink.
- electrical panels
- Diode polarity.
- Capacitor testing.
- Checking, shunting and stamping of cables and electric motors.
- Inductors and transformers.
- Detection of the water level and humidity.
Codes and references