Axial turbine insertion flowmeter.
- Axial turbine insertion flowmeter, in stainless steel.
- The best quality / price ratio for large pipe diameters.
- Very accurate.
- It is inserted into the pipe by a 1″ female coupling.
- At the end of the probe, it carries a turbine on ruby bearings (practically floating without friction) that rotates at a rate proportional to the flow.
- When there is not enough straight pipe lengths, there is a double turbine model that maintains good precision with low laminar flow.
- Analog and pulse output.
- It can indicate the direction of flow.
- Applications: Cold or hot water, condensed water, glycolate and brines. Water processes and mixtures. Drinking water.
- Special features:
- Calibrated for the client.
- Insertable with piping under load. Each equipment comes with the necessary accessories to mount in charge.
- The patented sensor system is resistant to inlays and suspended particles.
Codes and references